Welcome to Blue Cross Community Health Plans! We are glad you Chose BlueSM for your Medicaid health plan. You now have access to 7,000 primary care doctors, 26,000 specialists and 170 hospitals. With BCCHP, you will never have a co-pay!
To help you navigate your new plan, here is a helpful list to get you started.
- You will receive your Blue Cross Community Health Plans (BCCHP) Member ID Card(s) in the mail. If you did not, call Member Services. Keep your ID card with you at all times and show it every time you need healthcare services.
Find your primary care provider (PCP) on your ID card. If you want to switch your PCP call Member Services. If you switch your PCP, we will send you a new ID Card.
- Complete your annual Health Risk Screening (HRS).
BCCHP will call or text you in the upcoming weeks to complete your HRS. This screening will help determine your health habits, if you have any health risks and if you need a Care Coordinator. Call Member Services if you missed our call or text and would like to complete your HRS.
- Set up an initial health exam with your PCP.
Call to schedule an appointment with your PCP within 30 days of joining the Plan. During the first exam, your PCP will learn about your health care needs. This is to help you stay healthy. Call Member Services if you need a ride to and from your appointment.
- Log in to your free Blue Access for Members (BAMSM) account. BAM is the secure member portal for BCCHP members. You can log in by using the Sign Up or Log In tab at the top of this website.
View all of your health care resources instantly from home using BAM. Some tools you can use with BAM include finding network providers.
- Learn more about BCCHP benefits and programs using your Blue KitSM.
Learn what’s covered with BCCHP. The Member Handbook and Certificate of Coverage can help you to get started using your benefits. Keep them handy! You can also explore this site to learn more or call Member Services with any questions.
We are here to answer any questions about your plan. You can call Member Services 24 hours a day, seven (7) days a week at 1-877-860-2837 (TTY/TDD 711). The call is free.