Member Materials and Information
You can learn more about:
- What to expect as a new member
- Your right to protect your needs, and understand the information and care you receive
- Your responsibility to give your providers the information they need to take care of you
- How to file a complaint
- How to report health care fraud
- Additional resources, forms and documents that may be helpful as an MMAI member
New Medical Technologies
Your health plan follows changes and advances in health care. We study new treatments, medicines, procedures and devices. We call this "new medical technologies." We review scientific reports and information from the government and experts on new technology. We then decide if it's in your best interest to cover the new technology. You may contact Member Services to ask for a review.
You can request a review of the following:
- Behavioral health care services
- Medical services
These guidelines, along with your benefit certificate and related medical policies, are used to make decisions about your coverage. They are also used to make sure that you have access to safe and effective care.
If you have questions, please Contact Us.